Due to the advanced planning required for most events at the Ridgeview Retreat, terms and conditions involving reservations are important. Please note the following guidelines and policies:
To secure the weekend of your choice, please email us with your date selection and we will send you the address where you should send the deposit. The deposit of $250.00 is due in 10 days to secure your weekend spot. The remaining balance must be paid in full within 30 days prior to your check-in date.
- A $250.00 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required to reserve the whole Ridgeview Retreat for a weekend retreat.
- Contracts are sent by email once a reservation is placed. The completed and signed contract must be signed by all guests in your group after their receipt of the contract. All guests, including every member in a group who reserve a weekend retreat are required to submit a completed and signed contract with accompanied guidelines, rules & policies to Ridgeview Retreat prior to their arrival.
- All balances & signed paperwork are due 30 days prior to the retreat. If the balance is not received within 30 days of the retreat, your reservation may be cancelled with no refund of your deposit.
- Payments can be made by check, money order, or PayPal.
- Returned checks policy: Any check returned as "insufficient funds" will be charged a $25.00 fee + any bank charges incurred by Treasured Touch/Ridgeview Retreat. A bank check or money order will be required to reserve your weekend retreat & pay for the remaining balance of the weekend.
- Changes are accepted at the sole discretion of the Ridgeview Retreat owners.
- No children under the age of 18 may be present without permission from the Ridgeview Retreat. Pets & smoking are NOT allowed.
- Prices and availability of weekends are subject to change at any time.
- All cancellations must be given in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your name, address, phone number, email address and the date of weekend retreat reservation.
- All reservation deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable except as those outlined in the Refund Policy below.
No refunds will be given for no shows by groups or individuals.
For Group weekend retreat cancellations
You will receive a refund, excluding the deposit, if a cancellation is made 60 days or more in advance less a $10.00 processing fee.
No refund will be given if a cancellation is made less than 30 days prior to check-in. However, the Ridgeview Retreat will allow you to reschedule your reservation within 7 days of the cancellation and the full amount less the deposit will be applied to the new reservation date. The new reservation must be made within six months from the original reservation date or depending on availability.
All correspondence regarding the Ridgeview Retreat should be directed to: email: email@example.com.
Due to the nature of planning required for retreats, reservations are required. Please note:
- A $250 deposit is required to reserve your space.
- All balances must be paid in full 30 days prior to the retreat. If the balance is not received 30 days prior to the retreat, your reservation will be cancelled and the deposit will be forfeited.
- Reservations cancelled before 60 days of the retreat are eligible for a full refund of any money paid less a $10 processing fee.
- If you cancel your weekend with less than 30 days notice, you will forfeit your deposit unless a replacement group can be found. If a replacement group is found, your deposit will be applied to a future retreat date. Payments that were made in full will not be refunded but can be applied to a future retreat date.
- Changes are accepted at the sole discretion of the owners.
The fine print policy:
Treasured Touch provides the House & tools for your enjoyment. As you register for a retreat weekend, you are accepting ALL responsibility for your own actions & debts you incur. You are also agreeing not to hold Treasured Touch or Ridgeview Retreat House or it's owners liable for any personal injury or any damages you incur or create or any incidental expenses while a guest at Ridgeview Retreat. You are agreeing not to file any lawsuits of any kind for anything that may have happened while attending a retreat weekend or while on the Ridgeview Retreat property.
Treasured Touch or Ridgeview Retreat or their owners are not responsible for any lost or damaged items owned by guests and cannot be responsible for items left behind.
An inventory of the house & its contents will be taken before and after check-in/out. Replacement/repair of any missing or damaged items or property owned by Ridgeview Retreat will be invoiced and must be paid within thirty (30) days.